Monday, February 18, 2013

Elias Birthday

 
We spent Elias' birthday with our family and friends. The Zartmans graciously opened their home and invited us over for dinner and cake to celebrate and remember Elias' life. It was a great evening with friends. The kids loved all being together and playing with one another. I was terrible and did not bring my camera but it was a special night.
The following day on Elias actual birthday, the day started with a beautiful sunrise, just like the day he was born. Corey took half of the day off so we could just be together. That morning I meet my mother in law at the mall and enjoyed her company while we shopped for shoes and ate some lunch. When Corey got home we headed to the cemetery to lay some flowers and release some balloons. The day was so full of peace and joy. It was the perfect day to remember the life that Elias lived. 
 
"I thank my God on every remembrance of you." Philippians 1:3

No comments: