Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby Barnes

Today was the "big" day. We had our routine ultrasound scheduled. The last few weeks it seemed forever away but we have been so busy it was here before we knew it. I had been trying to not think of it and allow myself to let go of my fear and worry and give it to God. Well some days that was easier than others. I knew how this day could change our lives forever and it has! A day to be remembered as rejoicing over God's awesome power in our lives and control over each small and precious life. Feel so abundantly blessed by God's goodness in providing what looks like a healthy baby. We have decided to not find out the gender and keep it a surprise until he/she arrives. I am super excited that we should be bringing this bundle home with us in a short 18 weeks!

No comments: