Friday, September 21, 2012

Ella's 3!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet little girl. I can't believe shes three. Really time has gone by way too fast this last year. Ella is a fun loving and sweet girl. Ella has a very tender heart and is always concerned about others. When I am sick or Ethan, shes says that she will take care of us. She loves to be held and rocked. She has been going to gymnastics over the last year and continues to enjoy the mommy and me time. Ella loves her babies and working on puzzles. She is a great helper, always helping unload the dishwasher, dusting or cleaning up her toys. She is such a joy, most of the time:)  We will celebrate today with balloons on the breakfast table, making a pink cake while Ethan is at school, picnic lunch before heading to zoo, presents and dinner tonight! Tomorrow we head over to Kenny and Carries to celebrate Ella's and Daniels birthday together. Looking forward to a fabulous day!


1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you are back!! I have missed seeing pictures of you guys and the kids! But I really can't get my mind around the fact that Ella is 3! Are you really sure about that?? :) I can't believe how fast the time has flown by...we need to come visit you guys!