Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Are Invited!!!

Okay so I have worked really hard on this little invite and I can not get it to be any bigger. After two days I am giving up:(
Here are the details!

WHERE: Grace Church (sanctuary)
52025 Gumwood Rd. Granger
WHEN: Saturday February 18th 2012
TIME: 10am
Please join our family as we celebrate the life that our God has given us. Elias Andrew Barnes was born on Friday, February 18th 2011 at 6:21am and walked into Heaven 17 hours 4 minutes later at 11:25pm. We would like you to join us, not for a reflection of his death, but for the LIFE that was given to each of us. We will celebrate by having a time of worship and prayer followed by a balloon release.
We would be honored if you would bring with you a donation (diapers in all sizes, wipes, baby clothing in any size or gender or any type of baby care item) in remembrance of Elias for the Pregnancy Care Center or monetary donation to March of Dimes, Team Elias.
"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mothers's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Psalm 139:13





1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I so wanted to come when I saw the invite on fb. :( I looked into airline tickets but since I haven't been on fb I didn't see the invite until airline tickets were really expensive. If Jeff would have been giving his test on the 20th I would have tried to convince him to drive but he couldn't miss class. I was thinking and praying for you and I so wish we could have been there. We miss you guys more than you can know and I pray for you often!