Saturday, February 4, 2012

Moms Day


Last week at Ethan's preschool they had a day for Moms to visit and be with their kids for the morning. It was fun to hear the good morning and good bye songs and see exactly how his day is. Ethan has the privilege of going to school with his good buddy and cousin Daniel. Ethan loves that he gets to be at school with Daniel. The picture of the two of them is too funny! Aunt Carrie is teaching for another teachers medical leave for nine weeks so Aunt Amy stepped up and spent the morning with Daniel. The kids had made cute books that the teachers asked them questions about their Mommy's. Some cute things that Ethan said about me:
I am 16 years old.
I weigh 30 lbs.
My job is working out.
Moms favorite job at home is playing play dough.
I love my mom because she is nice and funny.
Melt my heart...I will be keeping this book forever!!!

No comments: