Friday, December 9, 2011

Baking


Ethan and Ella have really started to like helping out in the kitchen. We baked cookies last Sunday. They had a blast and stuck around until the very end because that is when I let them taste the spoons:) We made Peanut Butter Blossoms and they unwrapped all of the hershey kisses. I am going to try to start adding baking in to our craft time during the week. It took a little longer and was a little messier but was a great time! Also Ella tried on my shoes, she just thinks she is so big!

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I always love baking with Nate...as long as I am mentally prepared for it. He wants to help anytime he hears the mixer but sometime I have a hard time dealing with the extra mess when I didn't plan on it. Glad your kiddos are helping you out in the kitchen. :) I know I always say it but I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Ella looks so much like you!