Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pictures




We finally got Ella's two year pictures done! Ella and Ethan did amazing!!! I brought Ethan along so I could get some brother and sister shots (those are hidden until Christmas card time). Ethan wanted to get in on some single shots. He is so silly, I just love him to pieces. Ella did great listening to the photographer and posing. I love getting our pictures done what great memories.
At Ella's two year check up,which was also over a month behind, she weighed in at 24lbs 3oz (11th percentile) and was 35 1/2 inches tall (85th percentile). She is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Cory, Beth, and Izabella said...

Great pictures! I love seeing the more frequent posts :-)

Anitra said...

Gorgeous!

Two Crazy Coaches said...

Love these! Your kids are absolutely adorable! Love you!