Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lets See

I am not even sure where to begin. Life is happening at a high rate of speed.
For about the last four weeks I have been waitressing at a small mom and pop restaurant called Pasquale Rullis. I worked there for about five years before I had Ethan and have helped out here and there since. They are a great family to work for and with, I feel like a part of the family. I was going to be only working every Thursday for five or so hours. Well they have needed some extra help and I have been working two or three days a week. Its been a little adjustment for me. Corey and I talked and prayed about me doing some sort of little job. The extra money is always nice and I felt like I needed to do something. However going back to "work" has been a little harder. Its not many hours but I have been with my kids at home for the last three and half years and now not being with them all the time has been a change. I think the kids are loving the extra time with Dad. After this week I am back to only Thursdays. Our June calendar is filling up and I really will not be able to pick up extra days.
Other then working we are doing life. We celebrated some birthdays on Saturday and watched some friends kids in the evening so they could go on a date. It has been busy but good. My mind does not get easily distracted or wonder when we are busy. I feel like I am just going through the motions this last week. This last week marked 3 months since our sweet Elias was with us. Has it been that long since I last kissed his sweet cheeks? Tomorrow we meet with the genetics doctor. Praying we have a better understanding of everything.

No comments: