Monday, April 25, 2011

Poem

We received this poem with a donation to Elias memorial fund at church. Beautiful are the only words I have!

I'm just a little baby,
Who could not stay with you there.
I went straight to be with Jesus,
But I'm waiting for you here.

Don't fret about me Daddy and Mommy,
I'm with of all God's blessed.
I'd have loved to stay there with you,
But our Heavenly Father knows what's best.

Some things I'd to say,
bur first of all please know,
please do not worry, that I arrived here Okay.

I am up in Heaven, where I dwell with God above,
No pain, tears, or sadness, just eternal love.
When my life on Earth was through,
God picked me up and hug me and said I welcome you.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of site,
Remember that I'm with you, every morning, noon and night.
I wish you could see my magical set of wings.
Exquisite soft white feathers made from all of God's loving things.

So when your feeling sad and blue and think I'm not right here.
Just look around at all the beautiful things and know I am near.

Thank you for the life you gave me,
it was brief but was not in vain,
I have all of heaven's glory
suffering non of the world's pain.

Thank you for the name you gave me,
I'm thankful for all you've done.
I'll be waiting here for you
in heaven up above.

Thank you Mommy and Daddy for making me,
You made me out of love,
I can't wait for the day I see you again
So you can see what I've become.

No comments: