Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Night

Too many emotions tonight; tears, sadness, laughter, smiling, irritable, frustrated, overwhelmed, tired, fear, anticipation, more tears and more laughter. I am just all over the place. I am so thankful for all the emails, facebook messages and prayers that people are sharing with me. Those prayers and messages are keeping me moving along. I am in awe of how many people are praying for us. Really do not feel worthy.
Praying for God to be glorified in the coming days, praying that he would heal Elias if that is his will, praying for strength and reliance on Him.
"But You O Lord, are a shield for me. My glory and the One who lifts up my head." Psalm 3:3
" I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You: I will praise to Your name, O Most High." Psalm 9:1-2

No comments: