Friday, February 4, 2011

Update

Today I thought I would meet our sweet Elias. Today is not the day. We had a doctors appointment yesterday and what we thought would be deciding on details of an induction today did not happen. I continue to wait on the Lord and his perfect timing. I feel like I have let all my prayer warriors down today, all the prayers that have been sent up to Him for our family today and over the last few months are more than appreciated. I am thankful for continuous love and support for us as today is just not the day. We will wait on the Lord and his promises.
"My Brethern, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let the patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." James 1:2-4

4 comments:

Anitra said...

Oh Jess! No true prayer warriors were let down today. It is never a waste of time or inconvenience when we have the chance to kneel at the throne of our Father and talk to Him. Will continue to kneel in His presence for you and sweet Elias!

Amy said...

You have not let anyone down! We serve a gracious God who cares for his people just we should/are.

Mom said...

Our Precious daughter-in-law,
How we thank the Lord for you Jessica. You have run this race so well Sweetheart. Your trust in the Lord is very evident and we are just so proud of you.
You and Corey, Ethan and Ella are such a blessing to us and little Elias has already taught us much about endurance and trust.
Last Sunday the toddler class at Hills Corners had a lesson on David and Goliath. How wonderful to know that the same God who helped David down the 9 foot Goliath, is the same God that helps us daily. Psalms 54:4.
I know you know all that, but if you're like me, it's nice to be reminded and reminded. God will not let us down. He will work out all details in the coming days.
Thank-you Lord for the best daughter-in-law in the world.
Thank-you Jessica.
Love you, Mom

Mary said...

Jessica,
First of all it has been a complete honor and blessing that you have allowed us to pray for you during this. God has this all planned out. As I told you, he is not done with Elias yet and Elias is exactly where he is supposed to be. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. I am excited to be able to continue to pray for you. God has got this! Love you. Mary