Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Anticipation

We were supposed to have a doctor's appointment today, but due to the blizzard that came last night our appointment was canceled. I was anticipating this appointment because of discussion concerning induction and progress I may have made towards delivery. The doctors office never called, and their closing was never posted on the internet so I was having a little anxiety this morning. I know Corey would have gotten us their safely but I now know God had another plan for me today. That plan was to let it go and allow Him to be in control. After prayer, talking with a few good friends and of course some tears I let God be in control. A few hours later my doctors office called and said I could be seen tomorrow at 10:30! Its amazing how the Lord knows exactly how I need things to happen to allow Him to be in the driver seat. I am only a passenger on this road of life.
I have had a few friends that have brought this verse in Isaiah into my heart over the last few days. I have felt numb/speechless in some sense. I think that God is laying his hands and strength upon me. I am letting go of this burden and heartache, I am letting Him carry it.

"He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young man shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:29-31

No comments: