Friday, February 11, 2011

Maternity/Family Pictures



Corey and I have been so privileged to come in contact with Eileen owner of Traditions Photography in South Bend. She had heard about Elias and our journey through a friend we go to church with and contacted us. She is affiliated with an organization Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep which photographs babies after they pass for parents. It is a great gift to parents and I am so thankful for her willingness to photograph these types of situations. She offered to do a maternity/family session for us. She did an amazing job and the pictures turned out better than I could of ever hoped! Memories to last us a lifetime! Once again I am so humbled by all the willing hearts to help us walk this valley.

4 comments:

Amy said...

These are beautiful! This is a great memory for your family. Praying for you guys.

Two Crazy Coaches said...

I am in love with these pictures! And, knowing Eileen personally, I love her even more now than I did before. Such precious memories for all of you. I love you guys and can't stop thinking about you and praying for you.

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Love the pictures!

J said...

Awesome pictures they are so beautiful!!! You have a gorgeous family Jesse. Praying for all of you!!