Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Days

We have been plugging along since our last doctors appointment trying to keep our routine going. We filled our weekend with shopping, eating out twice, watching a nephews hockey game, worshiping at church; and enjoying some family time for the super bowl. Corey and I both tend to get stir crazy at home after a period of time, so we knew we needed to keep busy or else I might just bleach clean everything:) I spent Monday with a dear friend who came just to sit and hang out with me on a non busy day. It was great to have her here to just talk while the kids played. Today, we ran some errands to the credit union and Walmart; and got Ethan's hair cut. Its amazing how in five weeks his hair can grow and be so crazy. He looks so handsome with his hair trimmed up. Tomorrow, my sister and I plan to take my Grandma out to lunch. We are going to try a new restaurant which will add some excitement to our adventure. Since Grandpa passed, I have really been trying to spend at least one day a week with her for a few hours. I enjoy her company and I think she likes my craziness too:) I think we filled up our days until we get to Thursday and have another doctors visit. I am not nearly as nervous this week as last. It seems I have just allowed God to work in the way I should have from the beginning. Each day my quiet time seems to be exactly what I need to get me through the day. I have also been so blessed by so many emails and messages with great verses and words of encouragement.
I have been feeling really well physically and some what emotionally. I have not had any contractions, and have not been really uncomfortable which is a blessing. I continue to enjoy this blessing inside my womb kicking and flipping his way around. Mommy loves you so much sweet Elias.
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
I just LOVE being able to rest in all of Gods promises, Don't you?

No comments: