Saturday, February 19, 2011

All Praises To You

Elias went to be with our Lord and savior last night at 11:25pm. He slipped beautifully from our arms to the Lords as we were praising Him with our voices. It could not have been a more perfect and peaceful time. We give all praise and blessing back to our God. Many times over we are so thankful for prayers, love and support from all our family and friends.
Here is the song we were praising the Lord with as Elias passed.

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking you as a precious jewel
Lord to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Taking my sin my cross my shame
Rising again I bless your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down you pick me up
When I am dry you fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your Name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your Name

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so grateful for your day together as a family. Praise the Lord.

Amy G. said...

You are such an inspiration to me! I cannot imagine what it must be like to deal with a loss like this. Praise God for providing us with strength and comfort in difficult times! Praise God for the opportunity you will have to be with Elias again one day!

Anitra said...

Beautiful baby boy. Beautiful song of praise. Beautiful hearts of obedience. Thank you Elias, for spurring us all toward a closer walk with our Savior!

Cory, Beth, and Izabella said...

So good to hear from you guys and what an awesome, awesome time you had praising the Lord with your sweet baby boy!

GroverStyle said...

Praising the Lord for the sweet time He gave you with your precious boy. I will be praying for your family in the days and weeks to come...Praying for peace, assurance, comfort and for His arms to carry you during this time. So thankful that He catches each tear that falls...and cares so deeply for your your every emotion. What an amazing thought....Elias is in the VERY PRESENCE OF JESUS. He gives and takes away....Blessed be His name.