Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finger Painting


Ethan loves to paint, glue and play play-doh. Three things I thought I would dread due to the mess. However by letting Ethan explore all of these things it is not too messy. We sit and play with play-doh almost everyday for at least half an hour or so. We also glue and paint throughout the week and make different crafts for Dad. Ethan is very aware of "messes" and always wants to be cleaned up right away when he is done. He is a little boy after his mother, poor kid:)

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

WOW you are daring...finger painting with clothes on! I guess Ethan over a year older than Nate. :) How old was he when you started with the play dough? I have been thinking about it with Nate but I am afraid at this age all he would do is eat it. :(

The Barnes said...

We have been doing play-dough for probably six months or so. Luckily he never eats it:) Ethan is so funny he sits and watches me make all kinds of things for him, sometimes challenging for me but good times:)

The Grasmans said...

I love it! I got paint for Luke this week and I had to smash his hand in it to show him it was ok to get his hands messy:) Sounds just like Ethan! They are too funny!