Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brother and Sister

I often get asked if Ethan and Ella look alike. Well you can be the judge? When I see their pictures they look more alike then in person. I think Ella looks different because of those chubby cheeks. These pictures are both at 8 months old. Ella was in for a sick visit this last week and weighed in at 14lb 10oz which I thought was small. I looked back and Ethan was in at 8 months for a sick visit with a double ear infection and he weighed 17lb 10oz. To think I thought Ella was so much bigger than Ethan as a baby.

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

They are both adorable but from the side by side pictures they don't look alike to me. I don't know what it is but I think they are very different from each other. I am also amazed that Ella is smaller than Ethan because I remember thinking he was a small kid. Wish we could see you guys!