Sunday, September 20, 2009

Daniel turns Two


My nephew Daniel turned two!!! Its hard to believe that two years have gone by since he was born. He is such a smart and adorable little boy. He is into Thomas the train, Elmo, and Winnie the Pooh. He got lots of great new toys and I am sure he will have hours of fun. Carrie has been watching Ethan while I go to the doctors every week and it has been great for Ethan to play with Danny during that time. It is such a blessing to have her watch him and for Ethan and Danny to become buds. We had a great time celebrating. Happy Birthday Daniel!!!

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Ethan did a great job with the pictures...although I can't figure out how he got pictures of himself looking at the camera. :) I can't believe Daniel is two either, I remember praying for his arrival. It is awesome that Ethan has his cousin close in age and close enough to play with.