Sunday, September 20, 2009

38 weeks and a finished nursery


No baby news yet...we are still waiting on the perfect time for her to make her arrival. In the meantime we have been busy preparing. Our bags are packed, the nursery ready, the pack and play is up in our room and we are ready for baby girl. Mary had a good reminder for me today that pregnancy is intended on being 40 weeks long and I might just make it that far. Which in reality I totally understand and want her to be healthy however, my doctors have been telling me I would be early for the last 6 weeks and that has made me anxious. It just shows you that Gods does know all and that he has the perfect time and date for our little girls arrival.
My sister and mother helped make her nursery beautiful by making her curtains. They turned out awesome. My mom added some extra detail with the green piping, which ties the room together perfectly. They spent a Saturday and some other evenings making these curtains and I am so thankful for their willingness. Thanks Carrie and Mom, they are beautiful!!! We can not wait to meet her and share the good news!!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I love it...even if it is pink. :) And Jess you look GREAT!!! I can't believe you are at 38 weeks already and I totally hear you about being anxious. I am praying for you guys. Give Ethan a big huge for me.

Anitra said...

The curtains turned out so perfect! I love them. The room looks great.