Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Life...


has been so busy with regular life stuff the last few weeks but to be honest I love it this way! I thrive on the craziness and making everything come together. I have been terrible at taking pictures of our life events and hope that this is not going to continue when baby girl arrives. I have had great intentions by carrying my camera with me but seem to "forget" its with me. However this one picture I do have is from our park visit about two weeks ago. Ethan has a blast playing and swinging and cries when we load him into the car seat. Hopefully next year Corey can build a swing set and we will have a park in the back yard! It has been very cool this summer which makes playing outside enjoyable. In other news: I had a doctors appointment this past Thursday and the doctor seems to think I will be delivering baby girl in two weeks but we shall see. I am on weekly appointments and go back this Thursday. Last weekend Corey and I finished baby girls room which makes it official that we are about to have two little ones. We are excited and can not wait to meet her. Hopefully we can settle on a name before then???? Corey has also been going to physical therapy weekly and will hopefully be done in a few more sessions. Corey is getting around normal and has little pain and/or swelling which is a plus. Today I enjoyed a morning with some girlfriends. I hope they know how blessed I feel and how grateful I am for each of their friendships. We enjoyed a morning of pampering: pedicure, eating good food, laughing and some cute baby girl gifts. Thanks Girls! Addi should be posting some pics of our awesome Saturday morning:)! No pressure Addi:)

3 comments:

Addi said...

I posted the pics and then I read your blog...so they are up! :)

I had such a great time this morning and feel equally blessed for your friendship!

Can't wait to meet this little girl!! ;)

Anitra said...

Fun times! Cannot wait to meet this little girl!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy. Glad to hear Corey's knee is doing better! Can you post pictures of the little one's room? I wish I could come see it in person...maybe sometime this next spring. We miss you guys and I really wish I could have come to your non-shower. :( Looks like you guys had a great time and I am glad they were able to surprise you!