Tuesday, August 11, 2009

18 month pictures


I am a few weeks late in getting Ethan's pictures taken but better late than never:)! Corey and I have always gone together to get the pictures taken but life has gotten way to busy and I decided to go on my own. I knew I only needed one good shot and that if I timed it right Ethan would be fine. I think I worked harder than the photographer trying to get him to sit still but the pictures turned out better than expected. To see his 18 month pics go to :


customer name- JESSICA BARNES
access code- LTPP0319109126JCP

Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

eyedoc2004 said...

great pics! what a handsome boy=)

The Grasmans said...

He looks so handsome and grown up:)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I loved the pictures! I have used Penney's and they always seem to turn out so good but I hear you about working harder than the photographer. It's a lot of work trying to them to sit how you want them to and smile when you want them too. I am so glad we got to see you guys while we were there!

Anitra said...

Oh my goodness! That pic is so adorable!