Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Girl


Our baby girls room is finally under construction:)!! We picked up our crib and dresser this weekend and got the painting done. We still have the dresser to put together and some other odds and ends to finish the room. It is so exciting to get this process started as I was starting to feel like we were running out of time. We still have lots to do but at least she will have somewhere to sleep if need be. We have another ultrasound on July 31st to check on the status of her kidneys and to see how big she is. I am measuring further along and at the last checkup my blood pressure was a little elevated so hopefully the ultrasound will help the doctors know what is needed for the both of us. I can not believe that she will be here in 75 days but most likely less!!!!

3 comments:

The Grasmans said...

Jess, the green and pink is going to be adorable!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

It's crazy to me to think that she is coming so soon! I love the color of the room (and the crib is beautiful). I just can't wait to see all the cute little girl stuff you have the for the little one. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you again soon!

Addi said...

Love it! :)