Friday, May 29, 2009

May 28th 2009- Five Years


Happy Anniversary to Corey and I! Yesterday was actually our anniversary but it was a crazy day and did not get anything posted. Even though it was a very busy day, Corey and I both took time to remember our wedding day and all the awesome memories since then. Its amazing to look back and see how God has orchestrated many events that have changed our path to bring us to where we are today. I love Corey more today than on the day I married him. To see him as the father of my child, as our provider and our leader is so amazing. We have grown so much as a couple; it is sometimes hard to comprehend. I love that we have this day to always have as our day. A day to remember one of the best days in our life, to make new goals for our future and to look back on all of our memories. I pray for many more anniversaries to come! I love you Corey!!!!

When I found him whom my soul loves.
I held him and would not let him go...
Song of Solomon 3:4

4 comments:

The Grasmans said...

Congratulations!! Very cute picture:)

Anitra said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture. Hope you are able to celebrate all weekend.

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!! 5 years! Thanks for posting a wedding photo...remind me to ask you to look at your photos while we are in town :) Also, Corey with hair...crazy!

eyedoc2004 said...

Happy belated anniversary! Congrats on the 5 yrs!