Friday, April 10, 2009

Sunday Dinner


On Sunday afternoon my grandmother hosted a dinner for whoever could come. I think we ended up with about 50 people. As I mentioned in my earlier post my grandmother has five sisters and three brothers. Two of her sisters have passed but the other three sisters and two brothers were able to come over for dinner. Some of their kids made it and brought their kids also. There was four generations of family. It was really good eating on Sunday. Aunt Rosie made these homemade noodles that were the best I ever had. I thought my Mom made good noodles but these were fantastic. We had a whole kitchen full of good food. It was a busy afternoon with a house full but was able to snap a few pictures of the day. The top right picture is of all the great-aunts, my mom and my sisters. It was fun catching up and seeing everyone.

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Jess you look GREAT!! Did you get your hair cut or has it just been forever since I have seen you? I don't remember you having that short of hair. I also can't believe you are already at 16 weeks...my how time flies.