Friday, April 10, 2009

Loving the Hotel



We made it there and back!!!

I was so nervous about Ethan and the hotel situation but of course he did wonderfully. He had been waking up during the night for about three weeks prior to this vacation and I was letting him cry himself back to sleep. Being in a hotel I knew I could not let himself cry for half an hour, I didn't think the other guest would like that. However he slept through every night in the pack'n'play. He loved our king size bed and all the pillows. Bath time was even fun with none of his toys:)!!

3 comments:

Anitra said...

What a cute picture of him surrounded by those pillows! I am so glad that he did so well.

Addi said...

I am glad that you had a nice trip. He is oh-so-CUTE in these pics. I love it!!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

That bed looks awesome! I would love to play in the pillows as well. Glad you had a good trip.