Sunday, April 26, 2009

We have a Belly!!!


17 weeks pregnant! Can you believe it? I can not! Time is flying by during this pregnancy. This belly just showed up over the last week or so. I am feeling pretty good. I had the stomach bug last week but now that it is over I feel like a new woman:) Still pretty exhausted at the end of the day. Ethan is running everywhere and keeping me very busy. We will find out the sex of the baby on May 12th so I will keep you all posted. However my gut/guess is that Ethan will have a little brother:)!

5 comments:

Addi said...

May 12th...that's my birthday! :) I can't wait to find out!!!

You look so cute in this pic...I love it!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

You are looking great! I can't wait to see that little belly in person :) And I can't wait to hear what you are having.

The Grasmans said...

You look adorable:) I can't wait to hear the big news, I think it has to be a girl, there's just not enough of them around here. Somebody has to start having girls:)

Cory and Amanda Witmer said...

We're going to Belly & Sole in St Joe to have an ultrasound done on May 9th! I can't wait! My belly started showing before I even knew I was pregnant this time!! :)

thegroves said...

Jess you look GREAT! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!