Saturday, April 11, 2009

Daddy's Little Helper


Ethan loves being with his Dad and following him wherever he goes. Yesterday was no exception. I tried to vacuum the day we left for Missouri but after vacuuming Ethan's room and the computer room there was a terrible smell in the air and a vibrating that told me to stop the vacuum.

Corey took a look at it with Ethan's help and all we need is a belt. I think Corey and I have gone through at least four vacuums in five years! If anyone has a good one they love, I would like to know. Ours will still work but I would not mind having a new one. We don't buy the most expensive but we don't buy the cheapest either. We have tried both and all have failed. Do you love your vacuum?:)!

2 comments:

Addi said...

I like my sweeper, but I don't know that it would last as long for you....you sweep a lot more often than I do. :)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He Ethan going to be an engineer? We have a dirt devil that we like but we have only ever lived in small apartments so it doesn't get that good of a work out. Good luck finding one you like!