Monday, April 20, 2009

Beautiful Spring Day


Last weekend was beautiful around the Michiana area. Ethan and I spend most of the Thursday, Friday and Saturday outdoors. I only brought my camera out on Thursday but great memories were made everyday. We had bubble time, ball time and a few walks. Ethan loves being outside, I think he would be out there all day if I would let him. The only thing he dislikes is when he falls down he really does not like touching the grass to get back up. On Friday Anitra had a Moms lunch and invited us over for lunch and playtime. It was also a beautiful afternoon that we spent in her backyard while the kids played. I am so thankful for the warmer weather and that we are able to get outside more.

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He is a cutie! I love the little farmers hat and his bib. :) Also, the football is bronco colors so at least you are raising him to cheer for a good football team...we wouldn't want him to be a bears or colts fan :)