Sunday, February 22, 2009

One Year Pictures...A little late


The last month or so we have been sick so we have not had the opportunity to get Ethan's first year pictures taken. So yesterday we headed out to get them done. It is always chaotic getting pictures done...well at least I think it is. However they always turn out better than expected! Here are a few of the pictures taken. We have not had a family picture taken since Ethan was born and thought it would be nice to have the three of us in a family picture before the family expands:)! So for those of you who do not know Corey and I are expecting baby #2 in early October!! We are very excited for our newest addition and are glad it is still 7 months from now:)!

6 comments:

Anitra said...

Adorable pictures! He is sooo cute!

Kuehn's said...

Very cute pictures. And congrats - I hadn't heard yet you were expecting!!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He is such a cute little man! And I love the family pictures. We are praying for all of four of you guys.

The Grasmans said...

The pictures are adorable! Ethan is so handsome:)

Jennifer Joan said...

Congrats to all three of you! I spilled the news to Julie, which I hope is OK. Love the pics. Ethan is, no surprise, totally adorable.

Cory and Amanda Witmer said...

Congratulations on your newest little addition! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting! I LOVE the pictures! ~Amanda~