Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just hanging out...


Here are some cute pictures of the last week. We had a busy week with grocery shopping, visiting with my sister Alli and baby Adam, birthday present shopping and our one year checkup. Ethan was 20lbs and 31 1/4 in long. He is in the 16% for his weight and 92% for his height. I really thought he would weigh a little more but a string bean is fine with me:) He is pulling up and walking all over furniture but just won't venture far from the steadiness of someones hands or the furniture. I am sure the walking will be here soon!

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I didn't realize how tall he was until I saw that picture of him in the bathroom. He is getting so big and grown up looking. I still can't figure out who he looks more like, you or Corey. Keep the pictures coming :)