Thursday, January 8, 2009

Future Player?


Time will only tell if basketball will be in Ethan's future but for the time being we will continue to practice on our dunk and cheer. Finally after months of practice he is making baskets and is just thrilled to pieces with himself. Up until now Corey and I have enjoyed the toy but I think Ethan wants in on the fun. We really are happy to share with him. However I am not to opinionated on what sport of if he plays any sport. I do love sports but I want him to play what he wants to play not what I think he should do. Hopefully we can be succesful in that area.

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Is he getting ready to walk or is he already walking?? It looks like he is about ready to stand up and dunk that ball :) I love little kids bball games! There is one kids bball game that I spent about an hour trying to get the high score...and no I am not competitive :)