Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ethan's 1st Birthday!!


My little baby boy turned one today!! Can you believe it has been a year? Time has flown and I am sure the years will continue to pass quickly. He has grown so fast over the last year. Now that we have another newborn in the family with Adam, its harder to believe Ethan was even smaller than him!

Corey and I are so thankful on how Ethan has completed our family. He has brought us closer together than I would have ever thought. Our lives changed for the better and I am so glad he is here!! We love you baby boy!!


5 comments:

thegroves said...

i was thinking about you guys all day today. didn't get to say "happy b-day" at church! hope it was wonderful. i cannot believe it has been a YEAR!

Addi said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! We hope that you had a wonderful day!! We love you!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!

eyedoc2004 said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!
I can't believe it's been a year already, he is getting so big!

The Grasmans said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!
I hope he is feeling better! I remember coming over to bring you guys a meal after Ethan was born. I couldn't believe how tiny he was:) I think Luke was giving his buddy high fives from inside my belly while I held him! My how time flies!