Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


We had a great Thanksgiving. I hope everyone else did as well. I was a terrible picture taker this weekend but here is the few photos I snapped.
On Thanksgiving we headed up to Corey's parents house for dinner. It was a wonderful day. We had an awesome feast and great fellowship.
Friday Corey and I spent most of the day cleaning, throwing out, re-arranging furniture and putting out Christmas decorations. I love having the Christmas tree up, it just puts me in the Christmas spirit. We did not go shopping on Black Friday this year. We were all still trying to fight these colds and just needed a day at home.
Saturday I headed to Mom's for annual chex mix day. I think we ended up with 33 gallons!! It was a great day of laughter and memory sharing.
It was truley a great weekend of family, fun, and great memories!!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Ethan is so cute and getting so big. He looks like he has crawling down like a pro! Glad you had a good thanksgiving :)

eyedoc2004 said...

glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving - when is your sister due?