Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Corey!!!


Today is Corey's 31st birthday. He does not like to make a big deal out of birthdays but Ethan and are going to try to make it a big deal:) I don't think that its turning older, I just really think he could care less that he is older:)! So to make it a big deal we are making Lasagna and a birthday cake. Corey's favorites. I seriously have never made a cake on my own before but I think it will turn out tasty. I called the cake expert (Mom) and she gave me a few tips so that should help:)

While I was baking I filled up one side of the sink with soapy water and put Ethan on the other side so he could play in the water. He was soaking wet when he was all done but had a good time with it. I also let him lick the spatula when we were done mixing- he loved it!!!

Corey we are so thankful for you. You are a wonderful provider for our family in all different ways; financially, emotionally, and spiritually. You are a great husband and Dad and hope you have a great birthday!!!



3 comments:

Addi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Corey!!! :)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Corey!!!

eyedoc2004 said...

Happy belated Birthday Corey!