Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy



It seems that life has gone into overdrive over the last two weeks. Last weekend I decided to start my Christmas shopping and have been panicked about it ever since. I was able to go out twice again this week and think one more trip and I will be DONE:)! I love shopping but something about having only two weeks to find that perfect gift freaks me out. It kind of snuck up on me this year but needless to say it all worked out and I am almost done.

Last weekend we headed up to celebrate Christmas with Corey's Moms side of the family. They rented a hall and it worked out perfect. The kids were able to run around and play while the adults had time to visit. It was snowing like crazy outside but we had a great turnout. Its amazing how family ends up all over and holidays bring you all back together.

Ethan has been busy getting into everything, pulling himself up, getting a few molars and being a huge blessing to my life. I am learning so much about him and me everyday. Its pretty awesome to see your children bring out your passion and love for things in a different way than before you had children.

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I think Ethan looks more and more like Corey everyday. He is getting so big and I can't believe that next month is his 1 year b-day...my how time flies. I understand the panic for shopping. I didn't even realize how quickly Christmas was coming this year and decided to order a lot of presents online...well, lets just say that Jeff may be getting presents after Christmas!