Saturday, December 27, 2008

60 years and counting



Friday afternoon we enjoyed an open house for my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. They are an awesome couple and I feel so lucky to have grown up so close to my grandparents. They have always been around for birthdays, other holidays and anytime you need a good meal:) My grandpa always gives his two cents about whatever the latest in your life is and Grandma is always there to understand whatever it is you are going through. They compliment each other very well. I give my Grandma credit for my clean freakism and my grandpa credit for my work ethic. They are very special to me and am so blessed to be able to spend the afternoon celebrating their marriage.

2 comments:

Addi said...

Awwww...how sweet! That's a rare thing...60 years! Congratulations to them!!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

That is awesome!!! You are lucky to have them so close...enjoy it :)