Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged!!!!

I have been tagged by Addi.
Share 7 facts about yourself. Some random and some weird.
1.I am a very picky eater. Veggies and fruit do not go over well but you know either does meat so I guess I am a carb eating girl.
2. I love pickels. I even love to drink the juice but Corey thinks that it is bad for me so I have to drink it before he even knows the pickels are gone. I can usually finish a jar in a day or two if I am craving them.
3.I have three sisters. Two older and one younger. There is sixteen years between the oldest and the youngest but somehow I think we have manged to have close relationships.
4. I love a clean house. I just spent the majority of my day dusting, vacuuming, windexing, scrubbing, mopping but not because I have to but really I love it! It is the best feeling to go to bed knowing everything is "perfect".
5. I hate commercials on TV and the radio. Anytime a commercial comes on I am surfing to either find another show to watch or a song I like. Usually I am watching three shows at once!
6. When I was little I could fall asleep anywhere. The car, kitchen floor, other peoples house, serisously anywhere. Now I can barely fall asleep after a long day and I am exhausted. I just keep thinking, praying and planning.
7. I love God. I became a Christian at 18 years old and have been growing my walk with him ever since.

Now I am supposed to Tag 7 people but I do not know 7 people in the blogging world that have not done this so.....I am tagging:

Tiffany

Sarah G

Cindy


2 comments:

Addi said...

You drink pickle juice? eewwww!! just kidding!! :)

The Grasmans said...

i'm with addi:)