Sunday, November 9, 2008

Clean Up and Movin' Out

Before
After



One Day last week Ethan and I headed over to my Mom's to help Alli pack up to move to her new house. To say the least she did not inherit that clean freakism from me and we had our work cut out for us. It was a good day for Alli to get rid of all her "junk" and goodwill lots of clothes. I think we filled up a whole trash can and two leaf size bags for goodwill. A good cleaning of our houses, souls and hearts is always something that needs to be done. I can remember moving out of my Mom's house and moving in with Corey after we were married, it was hard. I had never been on my own before and it was a big transition. The thing is, you have to let go of some of those old memories and things in order for new ones to be made. Change is what you make of it in my opinion. We all have the choice to make change good or bad. I am hoping through this change in my extended family that I can remain supportive, loving, honest, and that God may guide me and be my side as we go through this change.

No comments: