Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random


I have posted a bunch of random pictures from our life over the last two weeks or so. Its amazing how just two weeks ago Ethan was in a sleeveless shirt and now we have long pants on and long sleeve shirts. I am thankful for the change in weather, it is the best time of the year.
What a little man we have on our hands. He is growing so fast and so much fun to have around. I have taken quite a few pictures of Ethan and Corey and have shared a few. These are my favorites- Ethan on his shoulders (hard to believe he is big enough for that), playing together and of course napping together.
This past weekend we took a little road trip south of Indy to the outlet mall to do some much needed shopping. I think I was going through withdraw:)! We stayed two nights and it was a new adventure for the Barnes family. I think I packed enough for a week but oh well we had everything we needed! Ethan did great, the first night was a little rocky but we managed to get a few hours of sleep and the second night was just like home. We got lots of cute clothes for Ethan and I and also managed to get Corey a few needed items.
The other pictures of Ethan just playing at home. As you can see from the pictures everything was going into the mouth but this past weekend we FINALLY got the top two middle teeth to cut through. So we now have eight teeth in all. They are still kind of bothering him as they continue to come through. A frozen teether seems to help lots. He is rolling and scooting everywhere on his tummy but only backwards. I give it a few more weeks and he will learn to go forward. Kind of scary to think of him being mobile but I am sure I will survive.

5 comments:

The Grasmans said...

very cute pictures:) sounds like you had a fun "vacation" weekend!

thegroves said...

Awww... I love watching the hubbies be daddies! So fun! We're getting ready to road trip with Addie to southern Indiana. Any tips?

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He is such a cute little man! I can't believe he is big enough to ride on Corey's shoulders...my how time flies.

Addi said...

I love all these pics...but the one of your boys sleeping is my favorite! :)

eyedoc2004 said...

what fun! isn't it amazing to see our husbands and sons interact! i love it!