Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nine Month Checkup

Ethan had his nine month checkup yesterday. He now weighs 18lbs 14 oz (20th%), 30 3/4in long (97th%) and his head is 46.5cm (80th%). I was a little disappointed with his weight, I wanted him to be able to move up to the next car seat. I think he would be much more content facing forward. I think I will wait a few weeks and than move him up even though he will not be the 22lbs. Overall it was a good visit-he is eating and sleeping well so what more could you ask for.

Its a crazy week in the Barnes household. I am babysitting my two nephews as they have fall break this week, fall festival is at church on Wed. night (I am in charge of the food), and of course Friday is Halloween and my Grandpa's birthday. Busy Busy! Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Addi said...

I'm excited for the food tomorrow night! You did so good last time!! :)

Miles Blog said...

we moved maddie up early she still isnt 20 lbs i dont think if so she may just be 20 lbs. i think it is 20 not 22 unless they changed it. it is so much nicer when they are switch around. he is getting so big already.