Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lunch at Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith's


Today Ethan and I went to Great Grandma and Grandpa Smiths for lunch. Grandma called yesterday to invite us over so we could see the latest addition to the Smith family. Currently there are 10 great grandchildren ( 8 boys and 2 girls) and we have another boy due in January. Its a little different than how I grew up- there were 11 grandchildren (9 girls and 2 boys).

Now all these pictures are of Daniel and one with Ethan but he was the only one that would let me take pictures. He is pretty cute and loves for me to take his picture. Patrick and Kiersten were there but were too busy playing to snap a family photo. Aaron the latest addition was a sleepy head the whole time so sorry no pictures of him, I did not want to wake him. Its amazing too see the family grow and that we are able to see each other every once in awhile. Grandma made some amazing broccoli soup (which I actually liked) and some BBQ sandwiches. We had a great time visiting and will try to get back sooner to visit.

1 comment:

Addi said...

I love how Ethan is hanging onto his toes in that pic!