Monday, September 8, 2008

Say Cheese


Posted by Picasa

Ethan loves to be naked and gets so excited when we have an outfit change and I leave him in the diaper for awhile. He was just "chees'in" it up so of course I had to get a few pics. He finally understands that I want him to smile when I take a picture, so hopefully we will not have too many more blank stare pictures. I had sesame street on and I think it might have gotten his attention in the upper right corner- like hold on one second mom I gotta see this:) I think he is saying in the bottom right- who me? nope not me:)!

I love Ethan so much and am so glad that I am at home with him. He just makes my heart melt with those smiles. We had Ethan dedicated at church this weekend and chose a life verse for him. Corey and I picked Joshua 1:8-9 "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth,but you shall meditate in it day and night that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage do not be afraid nor be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Corey and I thought that this would be a great verse for Ethan to keep close by throughout life.

2 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Look at those teeth!!! I didn't realize he was getting his teeth in (although the drool should have clued me in!!) And what an awesome verse!!

eyedoc2004 said...

Those are great verses. I wish we could have been there to see everyone's baby get dedicated.