Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Posted by Picasa

Saturday we headed to the pumpkin patch to pick up a few pumpkins, mums, hay and straw. It was a beautiful morning. This is my favorite time of the year even though I know that it means winter is not too far off. Ethan had a good time picking out pumpkins and seeing the farm animals. At the end of our adventure I had to get some pics and he was not so hip on sitting on that hay as you can see from the pics but we made memories and thats what really counts.

3 comments:

Anitra said...

What a fun family day! I love the pictures where his face is in the nose. How cute!

Addi said...

Anitra keeps taking what I want to say...I LOVE where he is coming out of the nose. That is so cute!! :)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

What an awesome day and awesome pumpkin patch! You will have to post pictures of your carved pumpkins and your front yard display! I agree with Ethan, I hate sitting on hay. It just so itchy.