Friday, August 8, 2008

Moms Day


Yesterday Ethan and I headed up to Mary's house for lunch and fellowship with some other Moms. It was great to talk and enjoy each others company. I am so thankful for my girl friends and to be able to share laughter, struggles and to be an encouragement to each other. Senica was our official picture taker, thanks Senica! I think she did a great job. The dark pic is of Mary and the twins, I had to include as she was our hostess! Stacy and baby Addie were able to come also, which is amazing with Addie only being 9 days old!!! Thanks Ladies for opening your hearts to me and Mary for being our hostess!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anitra said...

Mom's lunch is always a highlight of our week. We are glad to be included too, and hope we are welcomed back after Ty beating up on Luke. Thanks for making Senica feel important by letting her take pics. She was so excited to see them on the blog. I am thankful for you.