Friday, August 8, 2008

The Many Faces of Ethan

Posted by Picasa
Here are some random shots over the last two weeks or so. Ethan looks just like Corey, doesn't he? His personality is starting to shine and Corey and I agree that we have just started a new phase of parenting. He is a good sleeper but in the last week he has started to fight the napping a little more, even though I know he is just too tired for his own good. He is also getting a little picky about his food, carrots and sweet potatoes are not his favorites right now but we just keep trying:) He is laughing and smiling a ton which just melts my heart each and every time, which also is not good when we are trying to take a nap:)! He is sitting up pretty good, you can see the one near the top he is doing the "tripod" but down a little lower he is sitting up good on his own. We just love him to pieces but who could not with that sweet little face!

4 comments:

The Randolph's said...

Yea!!!!! I love me some Ethan pictures! What a cutie. I get him the whole time in the nursery tomorrow. He's mine...all mine.

eyedoc2004 said...

What a CUTIE! Is that a little bit of red hair I see? I don't think he had that going on the last time I got to see him! He's getting so big already=)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He is too cute...keep the pictures coming. (and you can always include pictures of you and Corey as well :)

Addi said...

I L.O.V.E. that top row, second pic! That is so adorable...I think it needs framed! :)