Thursday, July 3, 2008

My little Boy

Posted by Picasa
Ethan and I have had so much fun this week at home. I am so happy that I am here with him and I think he feels the same:) I just can not take enough pictures of him. Every other thing he does I think I need a picture of. Ethan is about 5 1/2 months old now and I think we are up to about 1500 pictures of him!!! Now I have probably gone overboard however hopefully he will appreciate it someday. It is amazing how they grow and their little personalities. Corey and I are so grateful for him. Sometimes when I watch him its hard to imagine life without him. Our lives seemed so blessed before Ethan but now this is truly the biggest, most amazing blessing on our lives. I pray that Ethan will have a heart for God, be a strong leader, a good husband, a good friend and the list could go on and on. I am learning lots of patience, how to teach, how to love in many ways, how to multi-task, how to be involved in others lives, clean faster, do more laundry, organize better, love my family and I am sure this list could go on. I am so grateful to be at home! Nap time is over and I am sure he will be all smiles when I go in his room and that is one of the best things ever, him smiling up at me!

2 comments:

Anitra said...

You can never have enough pictures! If he does not appreciate it, his wife will :)

Addi said...

I knew you could do it! Doesn't Picasa make it easy?? :)

He is so adorable! I don't think you can take too many pictures. I think I have about 25 different bath times with Senica and Ty. ha